Sunday 13 May 2012

Featured in Home Beautiful June 2012 Edition these lovely hurricane lamps - I've ordered in some of these lovely, romantic lamps from Mint Home with beautiful leather carry strap, in both small and large sizes. Estimated time of arrival - 20 May 2012.  Takes you back to a more simpler time, a time that didn't have the rush and hurry of today.




Also ordered are the following hurricane lamps: www.coastandcountryhomewares.com.au:-



Can't wait to receive these beautiful lamps - I just love candles in a house, I think they warm the room and give a lovely, homely feel.

Also we have these lovely little votives on order due in a weeks time. Love the coastal blues and greens:-






Jen x

3 comments:

  1. Oooh nice!
    I'll have to reread the HB mag tonight!
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and definitely will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a nice day!
    melbourne discounts coupons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my website thus i got here to “go back the desire”.I am trying to in finding issues to improve my website!I assume its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!! wall art australia wholesale


    ReplyDelete