Tuesday 26 June 2012

Gorgeous Rooms...

I've just been going through my photo album of Hamptons style inspiration on my computer, endeavouring to have a bit of a clean-up, and came across some of these random beauties that I'd like to share with you:-


Don't you just love that Hamptons style? I love white! So clean and fresh -
a breath of fresh air. A beautiful open plan kitchen dining room...

 


Love the interesting cabinetry in this kitchen, the lighting
and accessories - and love all that beautiful natural light




Love the combination of greeny-blues and pinks, the simple white bedlinen
and the woven natural matchstick blind.




Love the blue tiles, white cabinetry, windows and blinds - right down
to the matching stool cushions - so Hamptons...




Love the coastal Hamptons feel of this living room.
Those blue glass lamps are real beauties too...

I hope you enjoyed the photos as much as I did!

Have a lovely day!

Jen x











3 comments:

  1. Hey I am so grateful I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb work.
    driftwood decor australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for providing individuals with remarkably marvellous chance to read critical reviews from here. It can be so amazing plus packed with amusement for me personally and my office fellow workers to search your blog no less than thrice per week to read through the new things you will have. And of course, I am usually amazed concerning the impressive inspiring ideas served by you. Certain two ideas on this page are in fact the simplest we have all had.
    coastal decor wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.Bargain Sites Melbourne


    ReplyDelete